To create a Portfolio Item, go to:
- Portfolio > Add New
- Add a title
- Add some content (you can use Visual Composer)
- Add description for the title
- Add more details for the sidebar
- Add categories and item fields (extra info in a list style)
- Upload a featured image for your item
These are the basic settings you need to promote a work item in a very simple way.
Furthermore, just below the editor, you can set some more advanced options for your portfolio media.
This is when you simply want only one image for your item (in overview and single view).
Add the images you prefer and you’ll have a gallery (stampgallery style) for your item.
Add the images you prefer and you’ll get a slider presentation for your item.
Use the full-width slider above the main content. Choose a full-width section or specify the height you prefer in pixels.
In portfolio overviews only featured images will be displayed. It means that you should always use a featured image in your items for creating appealing portfolios.