Keep in mind that we provide lifetime updates and dedicated support to have no problems with the new versions of WP. Besides that, Blade offers new features in every new release. So please, stay updated.
How to update Blade Theme with 1-click
Following the new Envato API and the official solution for updating items purchased on the market, we recommend the usage of the Envato Market Plugin. Check on this related article on how to set-up and use the Envato Market plugin for automatic updates.
How to update Blade (alternative method)
This is the WordPress method for the updates of Blade.
Follow the steps below:
- Download the latest Blade theme from Themeforest.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and click to upload and install it.
- In the prompt message, click “Replace active with uploaded”.
- If you don’t get an info message prompting you to update one or both of the required plugins of Blade (WPBakery Page Builder and Blade Extension), you’re ready.
In case you prompt to update any or both of the required plugins (WPBakery Page Builder and/or Blade Extension)
- Click on Updating Plugins
- Check these plugins and Update
- You’re ready to go!
It’s important to update all the required plugins in case that you are prompted so.
If you install your theme via the WordPress upload function but receive a message that says, “Are you sure you want to do this?” you probably have an upload file size limit. We recommend contacting your host provider and asking them to increase the limit.