With Impeka you have the possibility to import any of the demos with just ONE click. Just follow the steps below:
- Install and activate the required plugin Impeka Demo Importer
- Go to Impeka Demos in the WP Dashboard
- Select the demo you wish to import.
- Click Explore Demo to select the content you wish to import (partial or full content).
- Scroll down to locate the Import Full Demo option
- Select if you need to import Dummy Content, Theme Options, Widgets and/or images of the live demo and click on the Import Full Demo button
- Have Fun!
- The import process will work best on a clean installation. You can use a plugin such as WordPress Reset to clear your data first.
- Ensure all needed plugins for the specific demo are already installed and activated, e.g. Impeka Core Extension, WPBakery Page Builder/ Elementor Page Builder/Gutenberg Extension, Contact Form 7 etc.
- Keep in mind not to run importer twice without clearing your data first. You might end up with duplicate data e.g duplicate menu items and/or widgets.
- Once you start the process, please leave it running and uninterrupted! After the import, a status will be displayed with the results!