For a better grasp of the full potential of the theme, it is worth having a look at the philosophy behind the Header.
The Header in Osmosis does not have predefined styles (like most themes), but the elements can be moved independently from each other.
The elements one can add on Header may be the following:
- Logo (3 different Background styles – via the Customize)
- Menu (3 different styles – via the Customize)
- Safe Button (On/Off & Add various elements)
- Menu Elements (On/Off & Add various elements)
- TopBar Area (On/Off & Add various elements)
All 4 elements can have their own align without one’s place affecting the other’s. This way, virtually dozens of combinations can turn out.
If you take into account the topbar that offers 2 places (left and right) and it’s of the logic On/Off and Add elements, Osmosis can satisfy even the most demanding user.
Don’t forget that above your content you can set the default titles (posts, pages, portfolio items), the Feature section area ( available in pages and portfolio items ) and the Anchor menu ( field bar in posts and portfolio items ) option.