Keep in mind that we provide lifetime updates and dedicated support in order to have no problems with the new versions of WP. Besides that, our themes offer new features in every new release. So please, stay updated.
How to use the 1-click Update
This is for sure the easiest and fastest way to update Blade. The only thing you have to do is to activate the theme update and enter your Themeforest username and an API key (from Envato).
Follow the steps below in order to use the auto update:
- Go Theme Options > Theme Update
- Enable Theme Update
- Insert your Themeforest username and an API key from your Envato account (Go Settings > API Keys on Envato’s account)
- Save changes and you’re ready.
When there is a new update of the Theme you will be informed (message at top) in Appearance >Themes screen and in Theme Options screen. Then you will be able to update the Theme with just one-click. Don’t forget to update the required plugins in case that you are prompted.
How to update our Themes without the auto update
This is an alternative method for the updates in case you meet problems with Envato’s API.
Follow the steps below:
- Deactivate your Theme – (activate one of the WP themes like Fourteen).
- Delete the Theme (Don’t worry, your content will not be lost).
- Upload and install the new Theme version, then activate it (upload it via FTP or via the WordPress upload function).
- If you won’t get an info message prompting you to update any of the required plugins you’re ready.
It’s important to update all the required plugins in case that you are prompted to.